Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Any ideas on what to do with leftover Hannah Montana Christmas gifts?

Ok, really - I'm done with Hannah Montana. The novelty has worn off, it's over. I don't want to hear another song, see another doll or watch another show.

I have a houseful of HM fans; ages 10, 9 and 7 respectively, and they all love her.

This past Christmas my husband and I both had brilliant ideas - no Hannah Montana Christmas gifts... I was just tired of her.

For months the song "Nobody's Perfect" had been playing in the back of my head... nagging at my brain with some sense of familiarity, some inkling of "I've heard this before" then one day it clicked.

Take a listen - do the math: Compare the chorus of the following songs

Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect and The Killers, Somebody Told Me - is it just me or is there a similarity?



No comments: