Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to You - Sing to me in Hindi, banghra, bollywood - it's all good!

I've been rather obsessed lately with music from India; it all started with Truth Hurts in 2001 or 2002 then I found the original song that Truth Hurts was sued for - you can't listen to this and not LOVE it!



And this one makes me want to dance...




Ok, my point is... I love this music - can't understand a word of it but I love it and since next Wednesday is my 33rd birthday, I wanted to hear Happy Birthday to You in Hindi and I FOUND IT... at least I think I did, remember, I don't understand a word of it - it just sounds cool.





Now, lets discuss one thing about living in Waltham, MA that I miss... shopping at all of the ethnic stores, specifically Patel Brothers Grocery Store on Moody Street - so... anyone know where I can find a similiar EAST Indian type grocery store in the Charleston area??

No comments: