Saturday, January 19, 2008

State Flags for $500, Alex - Mike Huckabee Lost on Jeopardy!

Ok, I said I didn't want to get all political but this just takes the cake...

Direct Quote from Schmuckabee....

"In fact, if somebody came down to Arkansas and told us what to do with our flag, we’d tell’em where to put the pole."

I'm sorry Mike Huckabee, I just don't get the flag thing. Dude, you're a "politician" and you actually said this. I don't care that you came from humble beginnings, a man aspiring to be president just doesn't TALK like this.

Alluding to telling someone to shove a pole up their arse doesn't sound very appropriate for someone with his eyes on the Oval Office, I'm just sayin'
And there's a slight technicality in your logic.

The CONFEDERATE FLAG IS NOT THE OFFICIAL FLAG OF SOUTH CAROLINA - so your comment makes NO DAMN SENSE.

Moron.

No comments: